- Boarding is 30 minutes prior to departure for all cruises.
- Please collect all boarding passes (tickets) for your cruise aboard our Paddle Steamer Waimaire at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- All passengers (including under 5’s) must have a boarding pass (ticket) for cruises on board our Paddle Steamer Waimaire.
- No food or alcohol can be brought on board the Paddle Steamer Waimaire. Food and beverages are available from on board The Galley, along with Eftpos.
- Pricing on our site is official and we cannot be held responsible for any third-party websites that detail otherwise.
- A deposit of $500 is required to confirm all private charter cruises – 50% deposit will be returned if you cancel within 28 days of your private cruise date.
- Your most recent rates, electricity or landline/broadband account must be shown at the Riverboat Centre to receive the adult (local) discount which is not available in conjunction with any other discount.
- SuperGold Card cardholders and students with valid ID may receive a 10% discount on the Cruising at 11, vintage and ANZAC Day cruise adult price by purchasing tickets at our Riverboat Centre only.
- No animals (except guide dogs).
- Uncontrollable weather, river conditions or other unpredictable factors may cause cruises to be cancelled at short notice – a full refund will be issued.
- A non-refundable fee of NZ$20.00 applies to all online cancellations (charged by BookIt, our online booking system – this does not apply when we have to cancel a cruise).
- No refund will be issued if you cancel your booking within 24-hours of your cruise departure time.